Villa Holidays in Tenerife
Beautiful Tenerife is the largest of the seven Canary Islands
with its capital city Santa Cruz coming alive every year in February and March with the annual Carnival – one of the largest in the world. Due to its wonderful climate, Tenerife is a very popular sun-kissed holiday hotspot for millions of holidaymakers looking for relaxation, adventure and good food. From the volcanic lunar landscape of Mount Teide to the exciting resorts in the southern part of the island, Tenerife offers a multitude of impressive coastlines, mountains and sandy beaches right by your holiday villa.
Things to do in Tenerife
- Tenerife is home to Siam Park, which has been named the best waterpark in the world for the second year running, with its clever Thai theming it’s the perfect day out for families and adrenaline junkies.
- Visit Los Gigantes Cliffs (the cliffs of the giants) and soak up the surrounding scenery of the Los Gigantes town, or have a go at kayaking, snorkelling etc.
- If you’re tired of the pool at your holiday villa why not immerse yourself in nature and visit the Garachico Pools and dive into its crystal waters. For families, the Bajamar pools offer a family friendly alternative of two man made pools and a sandy beach guarded from the waves.
- For a calmer experience, visit Jardin Botanico, a botanical garden that dates back to the 18th century with a vast range of beautiful subtropical and tropical flora-perfect for getting the perfect snapshot for Instagram.
- The Museum of Science and the Cosmos is worth a visit, it brings together traditional museum exhibitions but with interactive displays, demonstrations and a planetarium, so there is something suitable for all ages.
- For a unique walking experience you can climb Red Mountain and stay to watch the sunset.
- For golf lovers, Tenerife has over a dozen top class golf courses to have a go at.
- To enjoy a spot of whale and dolphin watching, hop aboard the Peter Pan and enjoy a two or three hour long excursion. Then after an action packed day head back to your beautiful holiday home and relax.
Tenerife Luxury Villas
The constant climate attracts visitors all year round and, whether its water sports, clubbing, relaxing on the beach or exploring typical Canarian villages, Tenerife is the ideal destination. Why not explore this beautiful island from the comfort of your own luxurious holiday home in Spain
? Maybe relax by the pool at your own villa and enjoy the island at your own pace?
Self-catering Apartments in Tenerife
An important part of any holiday is making the most of the local cuisine and, whether this is at a local restaurant or in the privacy of your own holiday home, it is always a big part of the holiday experience! In Tenerife, you will always find a huge range of fish dishes as well as local cheeses. Why not try the famous “Papas Arrugadas” which are potatoes boiled in their skins with lots of salt, leaving a salty crust. These are often served with Mojos, a typical Canarian sauce made from peppers. Or visit the popular El Cine in Los Cristianos and enjoy its joy and casual atmosphere.