- About us
- Contact us
- Travel Extras
- Customer Service
- Interhome holiday house report 2015
- Interhome lowers prices for Swiss holiday apartments
- Interhome to cooperate with world's largest holiday apartments platform HomeAway
- easyJet Holidays adds Interhome properties
- Celebrate your wedding at a holiday house.
- Interhome and GetYourGuide announce close cooperation
- Interhome helps further strengthen Europe’s holiday home sector
- Calling all skiers and snow seekers: our best winter holiday homes are now available!
- Interhome boosts Scandinavian offer with DanCenter deal – 10,000 new properties
- Interhome Ipad App has been awarded with Silver for a second time
- A strong partnership to develop and promote the Swiss Alps
Some Interhome customers may have questions about what might happen after 31 October 2019 when the UK leaves the European Union (EU) and how this may affect their travel plans. While the political situation remains uncertain, ABTA has identified actions travellers may wish to take in advance to help avoid unnecessary future disruption. Please refer to the following guidelines issued by ABTA: