- About us
- Contact us
- Travel Extras
- Customer Service
- Interhome holiday house report 2015
- Interhome lowers prices for Swiss holiday apartments
- Interhome to cooperate with world's largest holiday apartments platform HomeAway
- News 2016
- easyJet Holidays adds Interhome properties
- Celebrate your wedding at a holiday house.
- Interhome and GetYourGuide announce close cooperation
- Interhome helps further strengthen Europe’s holiday home sector
- Calling all skiers and snow seekers: our best winter holiday homes are now available!
- Interhome boosts Scandinavian offer with DanCenter deal – 10,000 new properties
- Interhome Ipad App has been awarded with Silver for a second time
We believe that you should always have fond memories of your holiday. That’s why we offer you ERV cancellation insurance. You may also choose an optional upgrade of your insurance cover with ERV travel insurance.
Your cover before travelling: ERV cancellation insurance
Cancellation insurance is already included in your booking price. The excess for each claim amounts to 20% of the reimbursable loss. You can find further details in the terms and conditions of ERV cancellation insurance.
Your cover when travelling: ERV travel insurance
Get the most out of your insurance cover:
- Reimbursement of unused travel services and additional return travel costs if cancelled
- Reimbursement for medical treatment worldwide
- Reimbursement of search, rescue and recovery costs
- Organization and reimbursement of ambulance and luggage transport
- Luggage insurance
Premium per reservation: £30
We recommend that you also consider the ERV travel insurance, in order to benefit from additional cover and services. You can find further details in the terms and conditions of ERV travel insurance.
ERV cancellation insurance is already included in your booking price. ERV travel insurance can be added to your accommodation booking directly during the booking process. If you have already booked your holiday you can book ERV travel insurance subsequently up until your day of arrival by calling our hotline on 01483 863500.
Claim documents (for bookings from 01.01.2018)
In the case of loss a claim can be made by filling out the corresponding form:
- Medical and hospital costs ILLNESS
- Medical and hospital costs ACCIDENT
- Luggage – theft / robbery / miscarriage
- SOS protection for travel incidents
- Cancellation costs
Claim documents (for bookings up to 31.12.2017)
Allianz cancellation insurance: